Monday 2 September 2013

My Introduction to Films

Hello, my name is Stephen. This is my casual blog about films and cinematography. I will also be talking about the Geography of films and how the movie industry differs from country to country. I am doing this blog because I have recently over the summer seen a lot of movies and movies that I would not usually consider watching. My aim was to expand my interest in different films as I have said too much recently, "Oh, that film looks terrible..." and, "I never saw it, but it didn't look that good." My friend also has a massive interest in movies and has printed out a 10 page list of movies for me the see. I have been working my way through that list mostly with laughter, tears of sadness and adoration of some musical soundtracks. I was sceptical at first of some of the movies but I watched them and found a few new favourite films in the process! In this blog I am also going to do some movie reviews. I am not a great critic so I won't talk too much about the acting or other details like that. This is for the "everyday" movie watcher like me! Thanks for reading and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment